Thursday 28 September 2017

Crafty Catz #385 - Happy Birthday

Since I realized that I had yet another birthday card to make, it seemed logical to add it to the Crafty Catz challenge as well.  After all, there is no such thing as wishing a person (or a challenge) a happy birthday too often.

For this card I used primarily the Designer paper and images from the Birthday Delivery suite.  Since the little girl holding the cupcakes is wearing Pacific Point blue, I decided to use that cardstock for my base.  The reverse of that piece of Designer paper is Real Red with line-drawn images of balloons, presents and, of course, birthday cakes.  That became my next layer.  Then I added a Blushing Bride die-cut embossed with little floating hearts.  Perfect for a birthday!  The oval cut with the little girl and cupcakes fit perfectly onto that shape.

From another piece of Designer paper, I die-cut one of the gorgeous birthday cakes and added that to the card.  Why stop at cupcakes, after all?  With a Happy Birthday banner added, stamped with Real Red and Pacific Point to match, my card was complete.


I wish the Crafty Catz Challenge a very Happy 8th Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you for wishing us a happy birthday and love your card good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun retro image and amazing card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.